So you should know that Em and I went to find a dress Friday night. I tried on 5. Two of them were red and both of them fit beautifully. But when I tried on the black one...the one with sparkles all down the front on either side, I knew that was the one. The Christmas Party was at the Marriot downtown Lancaster. The trees were covered in lights and decorations. I had to admit it was beautiful. But here's the greatest thing about the whole night. After dinner, after the presentations, after a few "get the party going" songs, the DJ finally decided it was time for a slow dance.
And I swear I'm not making this up. Guess what song he decided to play?
... No kidding.
Better yet, I was engrossed in a conversation so I didn't even notice until Matt came up and whispered in my ear...."Do you hear the song?"
So he invited me and my black dress to the dance floor where we danced to the Lady in Red song.
It was a good party.
1 comment:
Beautiful!
Post a Comment