I suppose it's all about light, and color, and texture, timing and a lot of other things that I should know more about than I do.
I took about 300 pics today of Em's first riding lesson.
After all was said and done, it was the photo of Em with the cat I loved most. I could stare at her face all day. It has nothing to do with her expression and everything to do with her face.
Hmmmm...
What is it that captivates us?
It's essence is elusive and yet undeniable real.
And yet I know this picture may hold very little attraction to anyone else.
Nonetheless, when you find it, when you feel it--what captivates you,
it becomes the favorite photo in the album
the only fish in the sea
the pearl of greatest price.
I wonder how many we get in a lifetime.

1 comment:
Becky, you have the ability to capture the beauty of life and love and then in turn reflect that beauty. That is is the pearl of greatest price
Post a Comment