On the way to her ballet class this morning, Grace and I heard this song on the radio. It just struck me how perfectly this song embodies some people's view of spiritual things. And I get why--I mean, it really makes things simple. It's a monkey or an ape. It's God or it's Satan.
Or maybe there's just a whole lot more going on than we'd like to think...
I finally got around to watching this video. Hilarious! It may have just brought me back from the brink of a really depressing morning. I'm not sure which I appreciate more: the truth it shows or the ridiculousness of others that it reveals.
2 comments:
Therein lies the question and the mystery.
I finally got around to watching this video. Hilarious! It may have just brought me back from the brink of a really depressing morning. I'm not sure which I appreciate more: the truth it shows or the ridiculousness of others that it reveals.
Post a Comment