What a beautiful picture! Reminds me of our little ones in Cristina. As always you captured in the picture what moves one to emotion. Reminds me too of a dream your mom once had as a teenager to have an orphanage...was even written in my highschool yearbook. Hugs, Mom
Awesome awesome awesome. The Nigerians have a similar greeting in Hausa that also means "I see you"- I've always thought it's beautiful. Keep the pictures coming :)
3 comments:
Becky, you have captured their innonence. God's precious gifts.
Sweet picture in many ways!
What a beautiful picture! Reminds
me of our little ones in Cristina.
As always you captured in the picture what moves one to emotion.
Reminds me too of a dream your
mom once had as a teenager to have
an orphanage...was even written in
my highschool yearbook. Hugs, Mom
Awesome awesome awesome. The Nigerians have a similar greeting in Hausa that also means "I see you"- I've always thought it's beautiful. Keep the pictures coming :)
Post a Comment