 |
| Singing in the Rain |
Today we had a few downpours. The girls took full advantage of rain with no lightning. I used to do that. Pretty sure I had about as much fun as Sarah. Not sure I had such cute boots, though.
(Got my own pair now though). I took this photo through a wet screened window into the rain. Thought about touching it up, but you know what...I kind of like the blurr. Feels more like dancing in the rain.
 |
| Puppy Love |
This is D's new puppy, River. Isn't it the perfect name? He's got gumption, let me tell ya. And likes to chew.
We stopped in to welcome them. I got a bit attached.
 |
| Happy Birthday Mom |
And last but not least...here's Mom. For her Birthday we got her the latest model steam iron.
Happy Birthday Mom. Love you.
B
No comments:
Post a Comment