Oct 8, 2011

40 Day Vegan (Day 10)

Had a pear for breakfast.
And coffee.
For lunch, I had a salad and leftovers from last night.
Here's how I mostly eat my greens salad.
(Thank you Jean for making it yesterday.)

I like it with extra virgin olive oil, rice wine vinegar or red wine vinegar, salt and freshly ground black pepper.  If you aren't steady handed at drizzling just toss it really well when you are done.

Grace brought me home a new snack to try.

Highly recommend it.

And for dinner I made my favorite thing to make when I don't feel like making anything.

It's spinach linguine.  I toss it in extra virgin olive oil, Brazilian garlic salt paste, and fresh lemon juice.  I have to make this after Emily and Sarah go to bed or they eat all my noodles.  It's very good, takes 5 minutes to pull together, and comes in a package like this:


Enjoy!

No comments: