| Photo by Bgrace
|
Day 18 was very pleasant. Leftovers for dinner, but for lunch some spinach linguine with broccoli and a salad, and some lovely warmed Naan bread.
Breakfast was fantastic. Tried a new recipe. Changed it a bit. These are banana blueberry pancakes. You make the batter in the blender. It's basically banana, self-rising flour, coconut milk, brown sugar, oil, and vanilla. Then add the blueberries at the last minute. I was very excited because they actually puffed up and everything. Taste is good, but strong banana flavor...I don't mind it.
Day 17 was a lot of repeats. We did go out for lunch. Went to JB Dawsons. They have the best french fries EVER. Had pasta with grilled veggies. It's OK, needed lemon and salt and pepper.
I am feeling the fast more now in the sense that I am bored with my food, but have not had time to do much on the interesting side. Gonna have to drum up some excitement here soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment