Oct 5, 2011

40 Day Vegan (Day 7)

You remember when you were in college cramming for exams and you ate terrible junk food to get you through the day with minimal effort?  Well, here is the vegan version...
I had coffee with soy hazelnut cream, a bagel with soy cream cheese, leftover pasta salad with a green salad for lunch.  On the way to school I grabbed a blueberry acai berry juice popsicle, and a bag of potato chips.
After my exam I pulled out some new gorp.  Show you later.  It's really good.  
Came home and celebrated my 98% on my anatomy exam with a batch of onion rings and ketchup and a few garlic dills I snagged at Roots yesterday.  And then shared a glass of Pinot Grigio with my hubby who is back from Pittsburgh   
Now I am going to sleep...as soon as I kick Sam off my feet.
Night.

BTW, I posted this later than the time reflects (you can cheat that way on blogger).  I just thought the Bee pic was prettier than this.

No comments: